Find out about local family friendly events in South East Leeds. Covering Garforth, Kippax, Rothwell, Ardsley and surrounding areas.
One event on February 11, 2018 at 12:00pm
One event on March 11, 2018 at 12:00pm
For trying something new. For cycling a mile or two. For everyone.
Come and join us at The Brownlee Centre for a free taster of all things cycling in Leeds!
Whether you want to ride for fun or fitness, this free monthly pop-up event gives you the chance to ride a traffic-free cycle circuit as many times as you want, at a pace that suits you.
The event is open to all ages and abilities and the circuit is easy to ride, with volunteers on hand throughout, ensuring peace of mind and safety for all cyclists.
For those wanting to take things up a gear, British Cycling Go-Ride coaches will also be available to help you improve your cycling skills, and local Ride Leaders and Breeze Champions will be there on the day to tell you more about other cycling opportunities in Leeds with HSBC UK Guided Rides and HSBC UK Breeze.
Event times: 12pm to 2pm.
– Parking: Yes
– Changing facilities: Yes
– Toilets: Yes
– Go-Ride coach on site to develop children’s skills
– Bike hire: No bike, no problem! Bike hire is available on the day, including a fleet of tandems, trikes and hand-cycles. Simply register your free place and turn up on the day.
– Children under 16 must be accompanied by an adult on the route
– Helmets must be worn by all cyclists as per venue policy
– Refreshments available from Brownlee Centre, hot drinks and snacks.
Do you want to see how far you’ve ridden and see if you can improve for next time? Download the Strava app for free and join the Let’s Ride Pop-Up club: https://www.strava.com/
Volunteer Can you spare a couple of hours a month to help out at Let’s Ride Pop-up Leeds? Fill in this short form to register your interest: http://po.st/VolunteerLRPU